The Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat features our ClickTight Installation System, making installation as easy as buckling a seatbelt. SafeCell Impact Protection surrounds your little one in safety and Side Impact Protection formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.
- ClickTight Installation System is safe and simple to use. Open the front of the car seat, feed the seatbelt through the indicated path, buckle and click the seat shut. That’s all you need to do for rock-solid installation.
- Side Impact Protection, formed by a deep energy-absorbing shell, shields your child from the most severe type of collision.
SafeCell Impact Protection is a safety system including a steel frame, energy-absorbing base and patented V-shaped tether.
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to reduce the force of a collision.
- Impact-stabilizing steel frame offers superior strength where you need it most: at the connection point to the vehicle.
- Patented V-shaped tether minimizes seat rotation with a unique two-strap design and staged-release stitches that slow and reduce forward movement during a crash.
- Click & Safe Snug Harness Indicator gives an audible “click” to aid you in the proper tightening of your child’s harness.
- Quick-adjust 12-position harness and 2-position buckle allows you to easily move the harness upward and buckle outward for a comfortable secure fit as your child grows.
- 7-position recline with automatic level indicator adjusts for proper recline rear-facing or for comfort and the best vehicle fit forward-facing.
- Plush foam padding and fabrics for premium comfort.
- Easy-buckle system keeps buckles and straps out of your way when positioning your child.
- Easy-remove cover for cleaning without having to uninstall the car seat or remove the harness.
- Warranty 1 Year
- Expriration 10 Years
Child Weight Rear-Facing 5 - 40 lbs
Child Weight Forward-Facing 20 - 65 lbs*
Child Standing Height 49" or less
Child Seated Shoulder Height Rear-Facing 7.6 - 16.95"
Child Seated Shoulder Height Forward-Facing 12 - 16.95"
Product Weight 28.5 lbs
Product Dimensions 18.5" W x 23.5" H x 23" D
Seat Area Depth / Width 10.5" / 11.5"
Shoulder Width 16"
Harness Slot Heights 8.35 to 17.7" (.85" increments), 12 positions
Buckle Strap Depths 5.25" / 7"
*Recommendation The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that all infants and toddlers should ride in a Rear-Facing Car Seat until they are 2 years of age or until they reach the highest weight or height allowed by their car seat manufacturer. BRITAX strongly recommends that children ride rear facing to the highest weight or height specified.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.