A new level of protection in our Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic car seat. Now available with Anti-rebound Bar and Kinetic Pods. The Primo Viaggio Convertible Kinetic follows child from infancy through toddlerhood by converting from a rear-facing to a forward-facing car seat. Provides maximum safety and Adjustable Side Impact Protection.The Primo Viaggio Convertible is made with the highest quality of materials, providing complete safety and peace of mind to parents of little ones. It offers added safety features like adjustable Side Impact Protection (SIP), Expanded Poly Styrene (EPS) and Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) energy-absorbing foam, Anti-rebound bar, and Kinetic Pods.
- Reversible Can be used rear facing for children 5 to 45 lbs. and forward facing for children 22 to 65 lbs.
- SIP Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck, and spine. Easily adjusted to 10 different height positions, even with child in seat. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Kinetic Pods Kinetic pods help move forces away from your baby in case of side collision
- EPP + EPS Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Polystyrene, in shell. Expanded Polypropylene in the head protects child's body from impact forces.
- ARB The Anti-rebound bar protects baby by minimizing forces and reducing rotation in case of front or rear collision. The ARB is integrated and stowable.
- ARB Spacer The Anti-rebound bar spacer allows for extended rear-facing use by increasing your child's leg room by 2 inches / 5cm.
- Energy Management System Absorbs crash energy with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy from the child's body. A contoured steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement upon impact.
- Quick-Release, 5 point (non-rethread) harness Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Top Tether Hook Increases stability in forward facing mode and limits forward movement.
- Easy Tight Latch Easy tight latch system offers ease of use and installation.
- Tri-Stage Cushion System is included for comfort and support of a newborn's neck and bottom. As you child grows, cushions can be sequentially removed to keep baby always properly positioned.
- FAA Approved Certified for use in aircraft
- NHTSA Certified Certified for use in automobile
- Made in Italy All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Weight: 24.4 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.