The Perfect Fit, from Birth to 10 Years
Once your baby enters the world, the ultimate adventure begins—parenthood. As you’re ready to embark on this incredible journey, it’s easy to plan with the Magellan® XP Max All-in-One Convertible Car Seat.
All-in-One Seating System
The Magellan® XP Max five-mode convertible car seat fits your child from birth to 10 years, with a weight range of 5 to 120 pounds, and is designed to be the only car seat you’ll ever need. It has a wide range of easy-to-adjust features with its 7-position recline and 14 headrest heights that raise with the harness.
Superior Safety Features
The Magellan XP Max car seat is backed by years of European engineering and exceeds all federal standards, including FMVSS 213. Our patented Air Protect™ is built into the headrest to cushion impacts, and to provide a soft pillow of comfort. Children grow at different rates so for the first time you can adjust the torso up or down to maximize side impact protection.
EZ Out Harness System & ClipQuik
The spring assist EZ Out harness system keeps the straps and crotch buckle from getting bunched under your child. Paired with the ClipQuik’s auto-magnetic chest clip, it’s easy to open with one hand, but hard for kids to unbuckle. The magnets automatically slide together to self-lock, sending you on your way quickly.
The Magellan XP Max All-in-One car seat has been designed with the utmost comfort in mind. Its infant pillow system is soft to touch and cozy to ride in. The car seat features self-wicking fabrics to keep your little one dry and comfortable in the summer. The fabrics are tailored to fit, and they’re machine washable and dryer safe.
The seating area zips open so you can see the belt path and LATCH. Now you can easily route the seat belt in rear-facing mode and access the mini-connectors in rear- and forward-facing mode. The seat pad or “splash zone” removes for a quick clean in the washer and dryer.
- Convertible design's convenient adaptability offers long-lasting use without compromising safety and seating comfort
- Safely seats children weighing 5-40 lb. in the rear-facing position
- Safely seats children weighing up to 65 lb. in the forward-facing position
- Safely seats children 40-120 lb. in booster mode using a vehicle's seat belt
- 5-point quick-adjust safety harness
- HideAway harness allows seat to easily transform to booster car seat mode
- Allows rear-facing, forward-facing and booster mode use
- Simple and intuitive stage conversion eliminates the need to spend too much time making car seat adjustments
- 14-position headrest heights automatically raises the harness to fit your growing child
- Padded/adjustable head support
- Built-in cup holders
- Patented Air Protect™ Side Impact Protection is built into the adjustable headrest to cushion impact and provide safety where you need it, when you need it
- Innovative torso height adjustability maximizes side impact protection
- LATCH compatible for quick and easy installation
- Convenient belt routing system
- Paired with the ClipQuiks auto-magnetic chest clip, its easy to open with one hand, but hard for kids to unbuckle
- Soft, easy to remove infant pillow system
- One-hand adjustable 7-position seat recline
- Self-wicking fabrics keeps your little one dry and comfortable during the hot summer months, and warm and cozy the rest of the year
- The seating area zips open so you can see the belt path and LATCH
- Now you can easily route the seat belt in rear-facing mode and access the mini-connectors in rear- and forward-facing mode
- The seat pad or “splash zone” removes for a quick clean in the washer and dryer
- Machine washable and dry fabric
- Measures 24.5" D x 19.5" W x 24" H
- Weighs 26.8 lb.
- Certified for aircraft use
- Exceeds all federal standards, including FMVSS 213
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA of imported materials
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.