By partnering with Brixy, manufacturers gain access to the specialty baby store market without having to sacrifice order size or returns, along with several additional incentives.
Reach your target audience by partnering with Brixy today!
Brixy is a tight-knit network of independent, brick and mortar, specialty baby product stores ranging from 1,500 to 60,000 square feet, all of which share a commitment to providing the high-quality baby products that growing families need. Since our humble beginnings in January 2013, we’ve grown to 250 store fronts across the US and Canada, and in Puerto Rico, and each store conducts at least 50 percent of their business in-house. By partnering with Brixy, you can tap into this incredible and active community!
Here at Brixy, we want to make our baby product stores stronger by increasing sales of high-quality products like yours. That’s why we encourage our retailers to take part in brand-centric programs that showcase the very best in baby products.
What are the benefits for Brixy partners?
By partnering with Brixy, manufacturers gain access to the specialty baby store market without having to sacrifice order size or returns, along with several additional incentives. We have committees of members who can help your company spot trends and provide informed recommendations for new product lines. With Brixy, you have the chance to learn more about the shopping habits of growing families by asking the very people they turn to for help every day. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to market to and receive feedback directly from baby stores!
When you partner with Brixy, your brand has access to the following benefits:
- 1. Help developing retailer-specific programs to win new accounts and expand the ones you already hold. Many of the brands we work with have seen success with Brixy-exclusive products, tiered free shipping programs and growth-based rebates, among others.
- 2. Suggestions and feedback on products and packaging directly from baby product retailers. Our members have insight on all things baby, including tips on color schemes and patterns that are particularly eye-catching for customers.
- 3. A one-stop shop to communicate with more than 250 baby product stores across the country.
- 4. Group buy initiatives for members. Whether you want a quick return on a limited-edition product or are trying to unload a bit of backstock, we’ll coordinate a group buy and present all of the orders to you in a single file. No muss, no fuss!
- 5. An avenue for targeted marketing campaigns to our members and promotion at juvenile industry events, including the Spring Education Conference & Trade Show (the only show for specialty stores) and Fall ABC Expo!