The Beckett Rustic 4-in-1 Convertible Curve Top Crib bridges the gap between traditional and modern design with its texturized wood finish, clean silhouette and thoughtful detailing. Featuring a raised back panel, elegant slats, simple tapered feet, and mitered cuts with contemporary 45 degree trimming, the Beckett Crib is a transitional piece that will grow with your family.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemicals and meets or exceeds stringent chemical emission standards. GREENGUARD Gold certified products contribute to cleaner indoor air, creating a healthier environment to ensure the health and safety of your family
- 4-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Our cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed, daybed, and full-size bed. (Toddler bed conversion kit M20799 and full size conversion kit M7689 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We source materials with your family in mind. This crib is made with American poplar hardwood, ash veneer and TSCA certified engineered wood.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so we hand finish this crib in a non-toxic multi-step painting process, allowing every piece to be one of a kind. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Clean contemporary lines are paired with classic, sophisticated molding
- SHOP THE COLLECTION: Complete your nursery with the Beckett 6-Drawer Dresser and Nightstand
Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (M20799)
Full Size Bed Conversion Kit (M7689)
Assembled Dimensions: 48" x 30.75" x 50.25"
Assembled Weight: 81.4 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.