Take back your kitchen with the City Bistro High Chair, the most compact folding high chair*, perfect for families looking for a sleek and slim high chair that quickly folds away for storage in the smallest of spaces. The City Bistro High Chair folds down into a self-standing fold that is 80% smaller than when unfolded. The tray simply clips onto the back of the high chair to keep all the pieces together while folded, and the tray insert can be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. With 4 different height positions, this high chair will grow with baby and provides added comfort with a plush, premium seat pad for children up to 40 lb. The machine-washable, stain-resistant removable fabrics make cleanup a breeze. Bonus: It's ready to go out of the box, no additional assembly required. (*Based on the volume of the high chair when folded with tray attached in the storage position)
- Calf support offers the most comfortable position for baby
- Plush premium seat pad for baby's comfort
- No additional assembly required; high chair is ready to go out of the box
- Cleaning made easy with stain-resistant, machine-washable removable fabrics
- Dishwasher-safe tray insert for easy cleanup
- For children starting age 6 months; up to 40 lbs
- Folded footprint of the high chair is 80% smaller than when it is unfolded, allowing it to be stored in very small spaces
- Setup is easy with a two-step fold, meaning you can smoothly unfold to eat and fold to store
- Tray clips to the back of the high chair when folded, so there are no additional pieces to keep track of
- 4 different height positions so baby can join in for family mealtime, whether at the table or counter
- 5-point harness keeps child secure
Care & Maintenance
Seat pad fabric is designed to be stain resistant. When needed, machine wash seat in cold water with mild soap on delicate cycle and drip dry. Do not use bleach, solvents or abrasive cleaning materials. Do not press, iron, dry clean or tumble dry. Tray insert is removable and dishwasher safe (top rack only). All remaining plastic parts may be surface washed only using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, surface wash with a damp cloth using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness or immerse in water, doing so may weaken the straps. Do not store outside or near a direct heat source such as a radiator or fire. Always store in a dry and safe environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.